One day rentals:
- Depending on season and availability, one day rentals (except for groups) can be done only in case of weddings and special occasions.
- The driver has to be used to driving a MANUAL car, occasional driving experience with manual cars can be not enough to handle our vintage cars; we reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund.
- The driver must have held his/her driving license for at least 3 years.
- Italian V.A.T. at 22%;
- Passenger, driver and car insurance;
- Pick-up and return in Palermo;
- 24-hour assistance (in Palermo area);
Prices do not include:
Our Insurance does not provide coverage in case of:
- Damage to the Auto Vintage di Cottone S. . On these kind of vehicles there is no a full coverage insurance (KasKo): damages to the car caused by the driver are not covered by insurance. Auto vintage di Cottone S. reserves the right to levy the amount of the damage. Deposit is required and will be taken as guarantee. In any case our company policy is the following: in case of small damages (small knock or scratch) we don’t make the clients pay anything;
- Theft of customer’s personal belongings;
- Theft of the vehicle;
- Total or partial, fire damage caused to Auto vintage di Cottone S. cars;
- Fuel: to be replaced as used;
- Assistance out of Palermo have an extra cost of 40,00
- Parking cost;
- Eventual customized services;
- Anything else not specified in the “Rates Include”.
- Cancellations from day 29 until day 8 before the first hiring day: 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellations from day 7 before the first hiring day until the first hiring day : 100% of the total amount.
- We cannot refund you for any car hire (or any deposit for an hire) and we are not responsible if we cannot deliver the car or you cannot pick up it due to force majeure or other events such as strikes which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable care such as wars, floods, volcanic eruptions, unusually severe weather, sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty.